Monday, May 29, 2017

In JFK's Memory



My first "encounter" with him (JFK!) was the commemorative plate that hung in my grandma's family room bearing his picture and the Seal of the President of the United States! I guess I liked him, his friendly and attractive face, and his wide smile before I knew anything about him. I must have been but 6 or 7 and already a "fan"!!!

He has been on my mind for the last month or so since I knew we would be approaching his 100th Birthday. I couldn't possibly express my sentiments as his daughter, Caroline could. So why don't we just watch it together?

Click on this to watch the commemorative video his only surviving child, Caroline Kennedy has published.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/jfk100-caroline-kennedy-100th-birthday/index.html?sr=fbcnn0524kennedy





No comments:

Post a Comment