Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hello Cyber World!


Hello everyone,

This is where I intend to put my thoughts on "paper" and share it with you.

I have been writing all my life.
<<<=== Not quite at this age but since elementary school and I have shared them with people in many differnet ways, syber space is simply the latest. Who knows, maybe other ways of communications will be available in the near future. Meanwhile, let's go with this one:

Welcome to Nahzi's Corner

This is not my first picture but it is of the farthest time I remember! I have to start this blog from somewhere and what better place than one of my oldest memories. My mom tells me that one of our neighbors owned a DeKaVe (brand of an European automobile) and IT (DeKaVe) was one of the first words I have uttered! Perhaps that explains my lifelong fascination with cars, especially fast ones.

Another thing I remember about this picture is the color and softness of the coat. It was light lemon color, sort of close to beige and it was very soft and warm. I feel its warmth and comfort as I am typing these words. Sometimes, your mind can play funny games with you.

I leave you with this first of many entries to come. I will share with you my daily experiences, thoughts & memories and will try to have pictures for you too .

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated.

With much love, Nahzi (Sat 5/1/10)

10 comments:

  1. Ahh... Memories of childhood. They should always be soft, happy and with a hint of Mystery.

    Congratulations on your BLOG Nahzi Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nahzi jan congrat's
    it is really nice starting ,continue it ,what ever you may remmember from the past.
    if you could add a dictionery somewhere in your comment section , it will be helpful for correction of our dictation mistakes, which may accur.
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi nahzi jon, it looks great,love the picture..hope to see you soon, babak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farokh jaan, That is a great idea. I don't know how to do that but I will look into that. Thanks for your constructive suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Farokh jaan, I figured it out and added TWO links! One for English dictionary as you suggested and another which is a translator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice . i will try it later.

    it is a question for me that who creats this blog invironment? he can add .

    but you can ask this from the technical support of this web blog to add here in top of the " post comment " box.

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nahzi jaan,
    I like your idea with your weblog.
    Soheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nahzi Joon - your picture is so cute!! Congrats on your new adventure...you have always been a pioneering soul...love and miss you...

    Your Kansas sister...

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nahzi Jaan, Congrats on your weblog. Your writings are always pleasant and I love the idea.
    Your baby picture is so cute.

    Good luck.
    Best,

    Hengameh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Ameh... Can I still her lines? You look like the royalty.... wait you are loyalty to me ;-)
    Boss

    ReplyDelete