Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It Was Like Visiting Old Friends...




I am not a
"Trekkie"
but I must admit watching the latest movie "Star Trek" felt like visiting old friends I hadn't seen in a long time.

This latest movie, "STAR TREK" starts with Captain James Kirk's birth when he was simply "Jim" and works its was through how and under what circumstances he meets the other members of the crew of the SS Enterprise. It is quite interesting. We get to watch how each person gets to be on the ship and what makes them bond together and create the atmosphere we all got to watch in the TV series, "Star Trek". I mean the original one. The one that was created more than 40 years ago and it is still going strong.

Well, if you haven't watched it, I strongly recommend that you do, regardless of whether you are a "Trekkie" or not. If you get nothing else out of it, you will witness the formation of valuable and unique friendships.

Live long and prosper,
Nahzi,
Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment